Tuesday 15 January 2019

Ian Brown Is Still Riding His Bike

Ian Brown Is Still Riding His Bike

New 'ish' song - 'First World Problems'

First World Problems - Ian Brown

Not Exactly new. This track dropped back in November, however I've just now discovered it now. I must say this track is a lot more up beat and playful than I thought it was going to be, and he's riding his famous Bike! If you don't know, Ian Brown was formerly in the band 'The Stone Roses', and has since been releasing his own material since. He is most well known for his 2007 single 'F.E.A.R.', which is it's own mini masterpiece of lush sweeping strings, clever lyrics and intricate guitar arpeggios. I highly advise you to check out 'F.E.A.R.' below if you have never heard it!!! It's like one of my favorite songs ever!


F.E.A.R - Ian Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS ROCK DEAD?